Monday, December 17, 2007

PICTURES!

Oh dear friends, it's been awhile since we’ve sat down for a nice chat. It has been an adventurous month for me and I have no complaints about any of it. There is so much to tell and really it would be hopeless to try and recap in a blog. Instead you can take whatever time you would like and view the pictorial story through my gallery:

http://picasaweb.google.com/hotarded

There are TONS of new pictures, including the elusive ones from my mom’s trip to South Africa in July. Here is a highlight of what you will find: lions in their element, art projects, a sports tournament, huge trees, German and American volunteers, crazy ladies from Texas gathering in Durban, wildlife butt shots, my super fantastic family, a really adorable baby who looks like a wise old man and pictures of the famous White House. There is so much more but I’ll leave you to it…

No comments: